Getting your repeat prescription can be time consuming, with all the toing and froing to the surgery. Alveston Pharmacy can help to make this easier for you.
How our service works
- Leave your completed repeat slip with us
- We will order your repeat prescription from the surgery, collect it for you and have it ready and waiting for you when you next visit us. And because we know in advance what medicine you are taking, we can make sure we always have it in stock for you.
PLUS when you sign up to our Free Prescription Collection Service, you’ll also be entitled to a consultation with our Pharmacist. Here you’ll be able to ask any questions you have about the medicines you are taking to make sure you are getting the most from them.
- We will take your repeat slip to the surgery for you
- We will make sure that your surgery knows you are using this service
- We will have your medicines ready for you to pick up along with your next repeat slip
- You will not have to wait while your prescription is being dispensed
- Your medicines will always be in stock
And that’s it. It really is simple!
We collect prescriptions from the following GP surgeries:
- St Mary Street Surgery
- Dr Foubister & Partners
- Dr Male & Partners
- Dr Lockyer & Partners
Cannot get to us? We will come to you!
If you cannot get to us then we can come to you! We can deliver your medicines to your home free of charge via our Free Prescription Delivery Service!